Monday, September 24, 2012

Cutie-Pie and her new Beanie to keep her warm

     A friend of mine has a little baby girl and was in need of hats to keep her warm as fall approaches into winter in Ohio. I was excited to make them, as I only have boys and so crocheting little hats for girls or anything girl-y was a bit out of reach for me. I so couldn't turn down this chance.. so I went for it. I sent them off a few days ago this is the one that will fit now and she has one that is for when she grows a bit more. Which we all know happens so fast. So she sent me adorable pictures of her wearing one of the hats that she had received. It was a joy to see these photos! I thought I'd share them with you.


So giggling and such a cutie-pie in her little beanie. (Left Photo) Its a marble purple yarn and has a cute flower on it layered with light pink yarn and the same yarn the hat is made with.  I think it turned out great!
The second picture is a bit clearer and her big sis is posing with her! Love it!


    Can't wait to make some more for my friends with little girls. Right now I am working on a hat that is bright pink made to look like a Pink Teddy Bear. Will upload pics once the project is finished.

    Hope you all have a lovely day. Tomorrow I will post my recipe for my Stuffed Bell Peppers - Crock-pot Style. Its what's for dinner tonight!

2 comments: