Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Umm oops forgot its was Mother's Day Shh... Its Sunday #4


Shh.. Its Sunday #4

Can't believe I forgot to post.. opps! oh yea I was celebrating Mother's day! Lovely day, even though my husband wasn't here- I had my boys!

















Point of this is to put all my photos I take in a week (or most of them) here because often they just stay in my phone.  Sometimes a picture can say a thousand words! So with that you might say what are they doing in that pic? or what is that? or how did he or we do that? Or what happened... this is where this post doesn't become too silent, I want your comments or feedback! I love sharing with you and I would love to know what you think?


Till Next Time ~ Corey

(as always all photos are mine and you do not have permission for use of them without my say.)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment