I don't usually do 2 posts in a day but this was too good not share what I got in the mail today. Some of you may remember awhile back I had entered into a contest with Red Heart Yarn via of Facebook to complete in winning a Red Heart Prize Pack! I was very close for so long in the running. Many of my friends and family voted and pushed for voting for me. And for that I would like to give the biggest Thanks for it. Here is the original post I put on my blog for it. http://coreycreativecorner.blogspot.com/2012/10/cute-pink-teddy-bear-hat.html
I did not win but they decided to make honorary runner up prize packs to be sent out! I was so excited to hear of this news!
I couldn't wait to open this box but the UPS driver dropped it off right before I had to leave to pick up my oldest son for school... so it had to wait! UGGG! I've been waiting.. couldn't believe that it was finally here!
So I came straight in to find the box and was like a gitty little girl on Christmas day awaiting to open her present! Got the scissors out & opened the box.
It was so stuffed pack I sat on the floor pulled this huge tote bag out! Yippee I love the heavy duty of this bag and that it fits so much I can just imagine my self toting around a big afghan I'm working on now wherever I go.
Here's the grand picture that would tickle any yarn lovers heart!!!!
The Contents included are: (all Red Heart Materials)
- Red Heart Large Tote Bag
- Pair of 5mm Knitting Needles - Susan Bates
- 1-5mm Size H-8 Crochet Hook- Susan Bates Bamboo (so excited to try it out)
- 2 books of Patterns for Winters Warmers (1) & Kids Winter Warmers (2)
- Susan Bates Red Heart Tape Measure (retractable & key-chain)
- 2 skeins of Team Spirit in Red & Blue (which work with UofA here)
- 2 skeins of Boutique Rigoletto 1-sequins, color of Onyx & 1-Metallic, color of Amethyst
- 2 skeins of Boutique Ribbons 1-Fire & 1-Aurora
- 2 skeins with Love - color of lettuce
- 2 skeins of Sashay(totally excited to try these out) 1- Disco &1 - Tango
- 2 skeins of Baby Sheen (fine) color of Lilac
Once again thank-you for all your support and votes along the way.