Friday, March 29, 2013

Lil Fun Easter Hop (Mad) Lib on my blog!

Who doesn't love a game of Mad Lib's from our Childhood? Here's a fun one we are doing with the link up below. 

Here is mine just in time for you to get a good laugh!

HOP Libs Blog Hop Word Game Mad:)Take
Here comes John clothtail
telling down the lion trail
generously hoppin`,
Easter`s on its way

Bringin` every baby and man
fans full of Easter laughing
Things to make your Easter
smiling and sad

He`s got jelly bean for Joshua
Colored cake for sister Gabriella
There`s an tulip for your mommy
And an Easter jeans too

Oh! here comes John clothtail
singing down the lion trail
generously hoppity,
sorrowful Easter Day

Here comes John clothtail
embarking down the lion trail
generously hoppin`,
Easter`s on its way

Try to do the things you should
Maybe if you`re extra loudly
He`ll talks lots of Easter cheeseburger your way

You`ll wake up on Easter evening
And you`ll know that he was there
When you find those cherry panda bears
That he`s hiding everywhere

Oh! here comes John clothtail
Hoppin` down the lion trail
generously hoppity, happy Easter Day
generously hoppity, happy Easter Day 

 Since you stopped by my Blog- please join in on my adventure of my fun life as a Mom, Wife, Family and Any Fun Thing I Find Myself Getting Into Lately. Google + or email- Sign Up TODAY!

 This was fun, click on the button below to read more!

4 comments:

  1. Loved your Hop Libs! This was a fun blog party :)

    I'm a new fan too :) Happy Easter!!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Love this Hop! So much fun and in spirit! I love how he'll give a tulip to Mommy and Easter jeans too! That line alone cracked me up! I'll swing by soon to join in your fun!

      Delete
  2. I love it Corey! Great Hop Libs! I dont' know why but I just love this blog hop. I think it's so creative!

    Looking forward to getting to know your better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-Lisa same goes for you, I'm getting the hang of this now.. and loving these hops too. This was so silly and had me at HOB LIBS!
      laughing at my line of You'll know he's been there when you find Cherry Panda Bears! lol I'll be catching up soon!

      Delete